Abide by the school rules yourself and ensure all of the classmates follow
1. All the children should carry required books, NBs, diary, pen/pencil and other materials to school every day.
2. The students should be habitually clean, tidy and always neatly dressed.
3. At the first stroke of the bell at 9.30 a.m., all must fall in line immediately and form the lines for the assembly for Prayers and morning presentations and subsequently move silently to their classrooms.
4. English is our official language and all are expected to speak only in ENGLISH in SCHOOL, on the way while in school dress, attending any function from school and while travelling by school vehicle
5. Utmost cleanliness must be observed in school premises. Throwing litters, pieces of paper, seeds and skins of fruits is strictly prohibited. Use of dustbins provided, should be used.
6. Writing or scribbling on walls and desk, benches or anywhere else is strictly prohibited. Any kind of damage done by pupils to the school equipments, furniture, gadgets, building, etc. will have to make compensate penalty or replace the item. Damage done by accident must be reported to the teacher or the Principal on time.
7. Strict regularity, implicit obedience, politeness, courtesy in speech and conduct and cleanliness of books, dress and person are rigidly insisted upon.
8. Silence must be observed in the corridors and on the stairs during class hours. They should not be found talking in between periods. No shouting, whistling is allowed in or around the school building.
9. No books (other than Text or Library books), newspapers or periodicals must be brought to School. Any objectionable books, cds, pen-drives, literatures etc found in possession of the student justify dismissal.
10. The school shall not be held responsible for books, money, clothes and other articles that are lost. Students must look after their own belongings. It is not advisable for pupils to have money, valuable articles or jewelry with them. Harmful or lethal objects should not be brought to school.
11. Fancy watches are not allowed to be worn in the school and will be confiscated. Students from Std. VII only will be allowed to wear wrist watches. Cell Phones, electronic and gaudy items, expensive jewelry, are not permitted in the school premises. Any student found carrying a mobile phone, the phone will be confiscated and a heavy penalty will be levied on the parents after written request with application. Girls are allowed to wear only sizeable gold earrings. Boys’ hair is to be trimmed to 2.5 cm and girls need to have two-plaited, middle division, hair.
12. Children are not allowed to attend / visit public places in school dress on their own. Hence misbehavior in public places and conveyance is punishable. Every student should Endeavour to keep up high tone of the school, by excelling in good manners and deportment.
13. A student who is unwell should not be sent to school. In case of emergency, medical fees and transport charges will be borne by the parents. Students suffering from contagious or infectious diseases are not permitted to attend the school.
14. Any sort of complaints / suggestions regarding school matters should be handed over to the Principal and not to the class teachers.
15. Any correspondence by the parents should be on a separate application / note on a full-scale paper and must be sent in an envelope.
16. Parents or Guardians can request a meeting with the teacher only with the prior permission of the Principal and should never approach the teacher directly in the classroom.
17. Students will not be allowed to meet, interact with the visitors during classes. Children are not allowed to bring strangers to classroom or school.
18. Lending, borrowing, and carrying money and other articles to school is not permitted.
19. Students should attend functions, fairs, festivals or programs celebrated in the school.
20. The school expects each child is privileged with family time with parents and family members at least twice a week for half an hour each.
21. No student is allowed to apply nail polish, mehandi or make tattoos in body. Tobacco, drugs, alcohol, pets, fireworks, sharp instruments, gaudy items are strictly prohibited in the school.
22. For breach of any School Rules, a student may be fined or otherwise punished suitably.
23. School’s bill is sent once in two months and has to be cleared within 10th of first (odd) month.
24. All the students should follow and abide by the rules and regulations of the school
1. You must reach the school between 9:15 a.m. to 9:20 a.m. except for remedial classes.
2. You must put on neat, clean and proper uniform, and attend the School Assembly to present you item as instructed.
3. Late comers or absentees should bring a note of explanation in written
4. You must greet/wish the teachers/staff, show respect to seniors and love/care to juniors, and use respectful language. Official language of school is English.
5. You must show your willingness to participate inside the classroom, represent your house in I.H. competitions and participate out of your school in I.S. competitions if selected.
6. Be at the appropriate places punctually, make daily home routine and follow it, help your parents and learn the way of real life, learn the ways to solve differences in an amicable way
7. Take a good care of your personal, public and school’s property
8. You are strictly forbidden to leave the school premises at unusual times. In case of emergency/sickness an application should be made to the Principal seeking permission.
9. You must not run around inside the school building. They must observe silence while walking through the corridors or while going up and down the staircase
1. All students must wear only prescribed uniform on all weekdays without making any alterations. It should always be neat and clean. Shoes should be properly polished and socks must be changed daily.
2. Colourful/casual dress is allowed only on Birthdays and smart casual days announced by the school.
3. A prescribed house dress is to be worn on ECA days.
4. The nails of the children should be properly trimmed and kept clean.
5. Boys must have a regular crew-cut maximum 2.5 to 3 cm in length. The girls have to have a middle partition and arrange their hair in 2 braids and tie them up with white ribbon or 2 ponytails. White hair band can be used for short hair for girls.
1. Irregular attendance and unjustified absence may lead to dismissal from school.
2. The parents of the children who remain absent even for a day must write a note in the ‘Leave and Absentee Record’ in the diary stating the reason for absentee and a handwritten application addressed to the Principal signed by parents must be submitted to the grade/class teacher. In the case of long medical leaves, attested photocopy of a medical certificate is to be attached along with the application.
3. In case of a long sickness, a letter must be sent to the Principal on a neat sheet of paper enclosed in an envelope with appropriate details written on it. Parents must not wait to send this intimation until the child recovers. Parents must produce a medical certificate for absence on account of illness.
4. Absence for any other reason would be permitted only with the prior permission from the Principal. Leaving the school premises without Principal’s permission is strictly not allowed. In case if the student is found missing from the class, the school will no longer be responsible for his/her act as well as safety. Such student will not be allowed to resume classes unless he/she is accompanied by parents. Only after discussion with parents and student, the Principal will decide what disciplinary action should be taken.
5. If the child remains absent from school for more than a month without intimation his name will be deleted from the roll.
1. Students will not be allowed to enter after the morning bell rings.
2. 95% attendance is necessary for promotion to the next class.
3. Students are not allowed to be absent without genuine reasons; or else they can be charged NRs 100 per day if a proper explanation is not supplied in writing. This amount will be used for welfare and societal cause.
4. In the case of late arrival, parent’s explanation is required.
5. School holidays shall be as per government policy and projected in school’s calendar.
1. Stay in queue while taking food and maintain silence
2. Visit cafeteria only during meal time, do not waste food
3. Use sign language so far and finish the meal within the time frame
4. Use spoons and forks while eating
5. Enjoy the meal served and follow table manners
School library is open for all the students and at least one period per week will be given to each student.
1. Maintain strict silence in the library while reading
2. Books are issued for a week only hence return the books on time after reading. No books will be further issued unless pending books are returned
3. Books marked, damaged, or disfigured have to be replaced by the borrower
4. Any student attempting to steal, damage, deface books regularly will be barred from the school library for the whole year
5. Each student must have library notebook and must bring along while entering the library
1. The vehicle does not wait for latecomers.
2. Do not move in the vehicle, do not open the windows, do not disturb the driver, do not tease others inside and outside, do not spit, discard trash either inside or outside the window.
3. Stay quiet and use English in the vehicle as well.
4. The vehicle is allotted to you. None is allowed to change their route without permission.
5. Nobody else than the permitted students are allowed to travel by the vehicle.
6. Do not harm, scribble, scratch or tear the seats of the vehicle.
Students indulging in violent and aggressive behavior will not be permitted for school transportation system. The following measures may be adopted against the students who are unruly and have been reported for their misbehavior by the teachers.
1. Reprimand and counseling, written warning.
2. Detention during break and after school hours.
3. Suspension and restriction from the school.
1. Each home assignment is to be duly noted on diary and class teacher and guardian has to sign regularly and avoid plagiarism. Index has to be filled and submission to be made on time.
2. All the homework done have to be signed by parents/guardians (till grade V) and submitted on time